Forum Enhancements and Improved User Experience

Perry's works. B&A shop works, but Im seeing a broken image/link under the B&A shop banner. Loving the updates!

Tapatalk is being re-installed. Hang in there. Will report back once installed

Ive noticed something. When you click on the link that should go to last unseen posts of a thread it starts off at the top of the thread instead of last post seen in the thread.

Just noticed that too. We will get it fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

The winds of change blow hard sometimes...

This look should stick around for a while with some minor tweaks here and there.

Some new features that are pretty cool.

You can now just copy and past a youtube or vimeo link directly into the post. No codes or special characters needed to embed the video directly into your post.

We also have a user accessible gallery now. You can make a collection of your hunting photos and share them with ease at any time.

So have some fun with it and if something goes hay wire just buzz NBK he likes the attention :)

yes... give me a few and it shall be done :D

You can also applaud and smile at folks when you like what they have posted. The feature is below the posters Avatar.

Aeon said:
yes... give me a few and it shall be done :D

Bill,

How about a smiley thumbs up, a thumbs down, laughing, the number 10.......Probably some others, but I'm getting tired..................lol

Site looks great Gents! I may have to add a computer class to my Biology schedule just to keep up with all the new technology. ;)

NBK said:
You can also applaud and smile at folks when you like what they have posted. The feature is below the posters Avatar.

I don't see any choice for this. Also, is that related to the karma? How does that work?

msteiger said:
NBK said:

I don't see any choice for this. Also, is that related to the karma? How does that work?

It is related to karma. The applause and smile is in text below where it says karma underneath the individuals avatar.

NBK said:
msteiger said:
NBK said:

It is related to karma. The applause and smile is in text below where it says karma underneath the individuals avata.

Sorry for being difficult. I don't see it. Forum problem? I'm using Firefox.

Not being difficult at all.

two things were going on i think. There is a small wait time after you modify someones Karma... prevents people just clicking all day to build Karma. The other was a minimum post count that i now lowered to 20 posts.

you can not modify your own karma :) thats bad karma. Look under the Avatar of a user you wish to give or take some love from. you will see the Now renamed Karma+1 and Karma -1 buttons. its a bit more intuitive now :)

let me know if that fixes it for you

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu