Forum Maintenance Done

S

scohen

We have updated the forum software to the latest version, extra work needs to be done to finish all settings and layout without any further interruptions. A major change on the forum is coming soon so all members can enjoy the ultimate forum experience; we'll keep you posted. 8)

Thank you

Your SCH Staff

Can you make the layout like the old one? This one is challenging to put it nicely. I do like that you can see your Avatar when logged in on this one. The SCH logo at the top wont load and display.

Hi Jim,

We are in the midst of some more big changes with the site. We are currently on the same forum but have loaded several updates for security reasons. We have one more update to go. Once this is complete we will be migrating over to a new forum that is set up to scale with the website's future growth. We appreciate your patience with the construction and will keep everyone posted. This is all for the better and the plan is to ensure a better online experience for our members.

SCH Staff...

This is the screen shot of what I see after the change was made to the new layout. I have to scroll down to see anything after each click. Is this just me? Its the same on every PC I have access to.

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 11
Your browser is out of date and you need to use add-on's or plugins. The Forum is fine - update your computer Jim.

Call me if you need help.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu