Found a Bow

Captaintb

Sep 13, 2011
Alpine, Ca
One of my guys at work picked up a bow case off the side of the road today, with a bow and other stuff in it. PM me if its yours and please let me know if you hear of anyone that may have lost one. I went by the bow and arrow shop today and left some info with them, since it is a Bowtech, thought maybe the person would go in there. Thanks.

Breacher said:
Send me the serial number. I'll check to see if its reported stolen.
If the bow was stolen the guy who lost it is going to be overjoyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
NBK said:
Bonejour said:
You're a stand up guy, Cap

I was just thinking the same thing... 8)
Defenitley few people would do that

Thanks, guys!!
I got an instant sinking feeling in my stomach when I saw it, If I somehow lost mine I would be devastated.
I think Bows are very personal, and demand a lot of time that can't be replaced very easy.
So lets find the owner

Captaintb said:
D16hunter said:
NBK said:
Bonejour said:

Thanks, guys!!
I got an instant sinking feeling in my stomach when I saw it, If I somehow lost mine I would be devastated.
I think Bows are very personal, and demand a lot of time that can't be replaced very easy.
So lets find the owner

I totally agree. I was in Las Vegas this weekend for a convention and I have approx $15,000 worth of salesman's samples in my truck but the only thing I went to check on is if my $600 bow is still safe and sound!

Drewski2324 said:
Captaintb said:
D16hunter said:
NBK said:
Bonejour said:

Thanks, guys!!
So lets find the owner

I totally agree. I was in Las Vegas this weekend for a convention and I have approx $15,000 worth of salesman's samples in my truck but the only thing I went to check on is if my $600 bow is still safe and sound!

Haha that's called "Priorities".

Well, against my advice, the bow was sold.

I was able to get him to hold on to it for a month, so thats not bad, and it must not have been too important to its previous owner, cause there were no hits on craigslist lost&found add or at the bow n arrow shop, or here.

Good luck to the new owner!!!

The bow was a 2007 Bowtech Tomkat, was in a hard plastic case, had a dozen arrows, 9 broad heads (3 different kinds), release, quiver, and string wax.

One of the arrows with a fixed 3-blade broad head had DNA on it all the way up to the fletches.

Nice work. Just a thought.... May have been used to poach something and tossed out of a truck if they felt paranoid. Would make sense why no one wants to claim it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu