Four hunters walk into a restraunt...

mazilla

Aug 11, 2013
San Jacinto
I'm not really sure what a vegetarian restraunt is doing on Palomar Mountain, but man was that some awkward crap. The four of us took a break from band tails to grab a bite, we stop at "mothers kitchen"(something like that) because we've noticed it but never stopped, so what the heck, lets try it. We were dirty(blood on hands, misc feathers,etc) and in full camo. It was like a scene from an old western when strangers walk into the local saloon. The place went quiet and every spandex-warrior in the house gave us the "wtf?" look. It took us a good couple of minutes to notice catch words like "boca" and "meat" was always in quotes. It wasn't until somebody said "wheres all the meat on the club sandwich?" that the lady behind the counter mentioned where we had stumbled into by accident.

Thank goodness for The Roundup bbq down the road!

We'll laugh about this one for a long time

mazilla said:
The four of us took a break from band tails to grab a bite,

Were you up there in an F150 w/ ladder racks? I drove past a couple guys hunting birds with a pup that looks like your avatar.

Funny. Once my brother and I had gutted out a deer and put it in the back of the truck. Our pants and hands had blood all over them and a family drove up in an SUV. The guy driving said, "Where is the deer?" My brother looked at him and said, "What deer? Don't know what you are talking about." Lol.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu