Foxpro caller $42.37

MJB

If you don't have one

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/330360/foxpro-deadbone-electronic-predator-call

Holy cow! That's a full $100 cheaper than I've ever seen it priced! Thank you for the heads up! I just ordered one.

I was just getting decent howls out of my MFK mouth diaphragm, but oh well! It can be my backup now.

I've got a buddy who always insists on buyingMercedes, and he is always having trouble with them; you made the right call IMHO.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today (a few days early!). Looking around online I noticed there was a lack of information about how far the remote works.

Being in Orange County, and not being inclined to drive terribly far to try it out for just a minute or two, I thought I'd test it out on the sidewalk and report back, in case anyone here was curious as well.

I was able to get the caller to respond pretty consistently from about 125 paces away, which I guestimate is about 100 yards. Of course that's over flat asphalt, not through a ton of brush, so I figure that's its max range, opposed to practical range.

Also, in the 10ish minutes I was fiddling around with it (playing #15 - vole), I kid you not a house cat came trotting out of some landscaping not but 10 yards from the caller. Coincidence? :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I got mine yesterday. It does sound good. It will be nice to have the caller 50+ yards away and have the yotes attention away from me and my mouth calls. It will do great for the price next to the mojo critter.

Back