Foxtail in the dog's nose

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Well I wake up to Zika sneezing no stop with blood coming out.....damn it!

So I grab her toss her in the tub grab the olive oil and poured it down her nose and throat.
It took three pours to finally get it out. What a mess, I can't see doing this in the field with out it being a complete mess on you, the dog and everything around you.

First time I had to try this hack and it worked great!

I'd recommend using a squeeze bottle with small tip to get it into the nostrils and mouth.

If you have a dog.....you have a dog problem.....you just don't know it YET!

Dude...not anymore...back then it was a little wraslin..if they got into it now....all bets are off...just happy they are each other's best friends..and they think I'm still cool...I hope... Jesus I hope..

MJB , how did you find out about this trick or remedy ? Really down the nose , sounds impossible , did you have any help

Houndsman hack from long ago 1990's
Not that hard just got to have control of the dog.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu