Free canoe

parkermann

May 16, 2016
Free canoe. We used to use it at free roams at kern and hunting sloughs in NorCal. I think it’s 15 or 16 feet. We load it up with decoys and gear plus two guys and it was very stable. No leaks at all. I’d rather someone take it who can use it rather that trashing it. Located in chino

Attachments

• IMG_7409.jpeg
    IMG_7409.jpeg
    449.9 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: duck-boy
Very nice! Do you know how heavy it is? Wondering how I could get that home.......

Very nice! Do you know how heavy it is? Wondering how I could get that home.......
I’d say 75 lbs or so. One guy could lift it weight wise but because it’s so long and awkward it’s pretty much a two man lift. We’ve put it in an 8 ft bed with the tailgate down but anything shorter you’d need one of those harbor freight bed extensions

Reactions: duck-boy
You had me at beer holders.... pay it forward... good man. Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu