Free Home made caller box

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Free home made caller box. I've been using mouth calls for a while and since I just picked up the cheap fox pro posted a few days ago from midway I don't need my old home made one.

It is in an old ice chest. Its modeled after the home made one guys are making from radio shack. It has the 9vt amp and decent load speaker and a lighted on off switch. It's not wireless but has about 100' of wire. It runs off of 6 d battery's instead of the original small expensive 9volt. It's somewhat heavy but it's rugged and free. I'm in the San Fernando valley but also work in Ventura county so I can meet.

All you need to do is down load your favorite calls on to your phone or MP3 player

It works well and very loud or very soft.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    699.7 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
I agree and I've been told that a lot. But it worked really well and it was only $20 bucks to build so it worked well for a while It will look really bad when I toss it in the trash later in the week if no one wants it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu