Freezer Dinner Yuummmmm

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Dinner tonight was kung pow Dove and stir fry Pheasant. Wife and I spent some quality time in the kitchen tonight.

We had 40 dove breasts that i cleaned and de boned, when we got back from our trip to imperial on Sept 8th.
I cleaned them that day mixed up some teriyaki sauce let them sit for about 6 hours then froze them.
Got them out today thawed them, cooked with 4 cloves of garlic, a whole sliced onion, peanuts and 7 small thai chilies. I got lazy and bought some kung pow sauce from the market. usually i make my own

The pheasant was our last one from last season. Thawed the pheasant, cut it up and marinated in straight soy sauce for a few hours. It got Garlic, onion, snow pees, water chestnuts and broccoli. Again a little lazy so i got some basic stir fry sauce from the market as well.

Add some rice and good to go.

Attachments

• IMG_1287.JPG
    IMG_1287.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu