Fresh One.

That first photo says it all. I know that is how I will look if and when I finally get a buck. :)

Congratulations Invisible Man on getting yourself a great looking buck with a cool looking rack. Well done! :D

Thanks Guys. He is not as big as pics make him, but he is a descent SoCal buck and worthy of my D-16 tag. Ill be out a few more times looking for the King of the Hill. I know where he lives and when I figure out which way he goes to work in the AM I will introduce you all to him. ;)

Way to go Douger, nice looking specimen! You can always count on Darryl to come help on a pack. Way cool.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu