Friday the 13th Tejon Boar :)

Dwikkles

May 21, 2012
San Diego
2nd pig in two weeks :D

Needless to say I am dumbfounded and feeling seriously blessed. Story should be put out in the near future by Relentless365.....or so i'm told.

The gist of it, about 30 minutes on the ranch, on foot for less than 10 going to set up for a possible bow shot with rifle in tow just in case, rifle barks, pig down. And the most wildlife I ever seen in one place. One evening and one morning on the ranch. My buddy who's a member there said it best..... "This is not a normal place."

PTcpHV7.jpg

uAIh60H.jpg

Tf4hVp3.jpg

hcvhs4V.jpg

XDnemYL.jpg

eDwWSTJ.jpg

Dont expect to see anything from me for a while because my GF says I cant kill anything else until she gets a pig haha

yeah i would love to go on that ranch its really close to home for me ! i have been on about every mountain range and ranch beside that one in the area .

Strong work Dwikkles. These pigs are scared when you step into the field!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu