FROG

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
No turkeys I tryed my go to spot and had 0 actions 1 gobble first light and one hen After shooting time. So I ended up with 2 squirrels and a frog rad shot 33 yards

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 21
Ajsnack said:
Do you have the freak slate call by primos around your neck? Nice shot by the way!
Ya I buckle it to my camel back when I'm walking

Snake Charmer said:
Warning to all - its been my experience living up in the hills that when the frogs start talking in the spring the rattlesnakes are moving, watch where you step....

100% agree I have already found a few. The one worth talking about I was hiking at 3:30am at 41degrees (I do not use lights much) I was going up some steep country and flip on a light and was about to steep on one all coild against a bush. I couldn't believe it their was frost all over it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu