Front Page Website help please - suggestions

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
The website is starting to gain some legs to it and we are seeing tremendous growth. With that said, this site needs to stay relevant so its continued growth will sustain. I would like to ask all of the members how we can improve.

What can we do to the main website that will create more interest for you? What are we missing? What do we suck at?

Also, moving forward we may need help and will entertain having folks volunteer there skills etc. If you are uncomfortable posting your thoughts, please email me or PM me. All information is welcome.

Please be part of the website so it can be the best in its demographic footprint.

Thanks,

SCH Staff

I think the front page of the site is pretty well organized. I discovered the site a few weeks after I moved here earlier this year. It was easy to find my way and find alot of information. I am trying to think of something that could help. What services do you need volunteers for? Just so everyone knows.

For starters -

We need a sales person
We need an editor
We need writers

What would everyone think of a instant messenger. Being able to talk directly to people that are online when you are?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu