FS - 1997 Nash 27Y travel trailer - perfect for Wister, at the River now...

sdhunter

Mar 17, 2011
Lincoln, CA
I have a 1997 Nash 27Y travel trailer I am putting up for sale. It has been parked at the River since approximately 2005. I am selling it because I am moving to the Sacramento area this summer. This has been my duck/goose camp, spring fishing camp, and winter offroading camp for many years. It currently has a fixed aluminum trailer awning attached to it, but it can be removed. It does not have a TV, and the microwave oven recently died in it, so I removed it to replace it, but since I need to sell it, that would be up to the new buyer. The buyer will have to go buy 4 new tires for it to move the trailer...or the buyer can keep it where it's at, the monthly space rent is $250/month. If the buyer wants to keep it in the current park, it may have to be approved by the owner, but I don't see that being an issue.

No slide-outs on this trailer, queen bed up front, dinette turns into bed, sofa turns into bed, plus 2 bunk beds in back. Book says it will sleep 8, but you'd have to be real friendly!

I recently installed a new power converter. Everything else works fine, but there are 2 power outlets that don't work (one outside the trailer, one inside), and I never bothered to chase down the short.

My asking price is $1,500. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures readily available, but I will try to find some. It's not in prestine shape, but is fully functional, if I weren't moving, I wouldn't be selling it.

Email me at [email protected], or call my cell 858.344.2479. We would need to pick a weekend day to go down and look at the trailer. It's parked at Walter's Camp.

If the buyer is interested in keeping it in place, we can also work a deal for my Honker decoys....just a thought.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu