FS - 1997 Nash 27Y travel trailer - perfect for Wister, at the River now...

sdhunter

I have a 1997 Nash 27Y travel trailer I am putting up for sale. It has been parked at the River since approximately 2005. I am selling it because I am moving to the Sacramento area this summer. This has been my duck/goose camp, spring fishing camp, and winter offroading camp for many years. It currently has a fixed aluminum trailer awning attached to it, but it can be removed. It does not have a TV, and the microwave oven recently died in it, so I removed it to replace it, but since I need to sell it, that would be up to the new buyer. The buyer will have to go buy 4 new tires for it to move the trailer...or the buyer can keep it where it's at, the monthly space rent is $250/month. If the buyer wants to keep it in the current park, it may have to be approved by the owner, but I don't see that being an issue.

No slide-outs on this trailer, queen bed up front, dinette turns into bed, sofa turns into bed, plus 2 bunk beds in back. Book says it will sleep 8, but you'd have to be real friendly!

I recently installed a new power converter. Everything else works fine, but there are 2 power outlets that don't work (one outside the trailer, one inside), and I never bothered to chase down the short.

My asking price is $1,500. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures readily available, but I will try to find some. It's not in prestine shape, but is fully functional, if I weren't moving, I wouldn't be selling it.

Email me at [email protected], or call my cell 858.344.2479. We would need to pick a weekend day to go down and look at the trailer. It's parked at Walter's Camp.

If the buyer is interested in keeping it in place, we can also work a deal for my Honker decoys....just a thought.

Back