FS:: SOLD! Badlands 4500

Tbob

Dec 11, 2014
Up for offer is a very nice condition Badlands 4500 pack. Not sure what year I bought it, maybe 2012. ? I bought it new for $449.99. It's the one that also has the small attachable day pack. Nice pack for heavy loads. I've only used this pack on camping trips and never have packed any meat in it. It looks almost new and only has a few small stains on the inside of the hip belt. Other than that it looks new. Badlands has an amazing lifetime warranty which will also come with this pack. I've had 98 lbs of gear for a 10 day scouting/camping trip and it carries very comfortably. I know this pack can handle way more weight than I can possibly carry. Like I said it's in great condition and has never seen an animal in it. The reason I am selling is I just got a new pack as a gift and have to let this one go as I have limited space for any new gear.
Asking $125.00 really nice quality pack at a very reasonable price.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu