FS::SOLD! - Cabelas Gortex Raingear

Tbob

Dec 11, 2014
For sale is like new Cabelas Goretex Raingear. The pants are size Large and the jacket is an XL. It says it's unisulated. It's light weight And super quiet. I bought it for archery hunting in he wetter climates and then moved to the sunny Socal desert. So just no need for it and it's just taking up room. Was only worn once for a 3 day hunt. Kept me bone dry and for unisulated it's actually pretty warm. I got away with no under layer on pants and only a T-shirt under the jacket in 45-50 degree rainy days.
Asking $100.00 for the set. Quality gear for someone on a budget.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    986.3 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu