G10 Tag Questions

barretwm

Oct 20, 2018
I am a military member. Second year I am doing draws, a buddy told me I should try to hunt Pendleton, is the G10 an OTC. I did not see an option for the first draw or the second. Just slightly confused. Feel free to throw spears, I got thick skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to get a letter from the warden. Letters aren’t available until August. The only place you can buy the tag is at the PX by the front gate, and only with letter in hand.
If you miss that opportunity, you can get an AO tag and hunt both season with bow.
Hit me up if you need more info.

The response above mine is correct. I hunt G10 with my dad every year. Look up Camp Pendleton Game Wardens and visit the website which has all the info you’ll need to go hunting on base. Good luck!
P.S. G10 tags are OTC and tend to sell out fast.

X2 on the game warden and thier website they are more then happy to give you all the info. Tags will go sale early August at the MCX star counter you will also need to purchase a base hunting permit for 20 bucks tag is $30.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu