game cam question

wiley

Feb 11, 2014
whats a good inexpensive game cam that works decent but your not out alot if it gets ripped off...

I want to buy a few with this in mind

what cam do you use, and locking system..?

I have one that corrupts memory cards, one that switches between black and white and. Color, and another that turns off and on as it chooses. I have never had any issues with my Reconyx but they are expensive!!!!!

Cuddeback fan myself I have six of the Attack ir's out in the field 365 for over three years now and not one problem yet. Had another Cuddeback prior to that and it went four years 365 before pooping out.

I've used the Bushnell Trophy cams for a long time.
They seem to work great and are very dependable.
I have the basic brown ones and they have been going for years.

Jim

If ur going to use it on public land, dont buy expensive ones. They'll get stolen. I use the tascos from walmart for $50 for public land. Private property, use whatever u want

tapatalk pro

I really like the simmons trail cameras. I got mine off ebay for $100. I dont remember the model but it is as far as I can tell it is identical to the bushnell cams for half the price.

fordfan1 said:
I really like the simmons trail cameras. I got mine off ebay for $100. I dont remember the model but it is as far as I can tell it is identical to the bushnell cams for half the price.

I've used it

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu