game cams

Thanks for the kind words..! Much appreciated. It's a labor of love for sure. Being successful in the local zone (Public land) takes a lot of time and effort. No shortcuts to success, just a lot of hard, damn work, but I enjoy the challenge and the journey. Deer fascinate me. Maybe consume is a better word?? :joy:
I was out driving a round out at woods today. Did a short walk.
Beautiful time of year. I am antsy to hike and start putting cams up..
I found a spot the ground was beat to death with tracks..

Damn bears ate my cams for years...gave up long ago..spoze i outta shoot more bears ..but man there a pain in the ass to deal with...so now i just look at Ed,s pics and wait for the phone call...
Damn bears... if I come across one here in D16 I will take it down for you Hatchet1...

I was out driving a round out at woods today. Did a short walk.
Beautiful time of year. I am antsy to hike and start putting cams up..
I found a spot the ground was beat to death with tracks..
Now place the cams Lee!!
Btw. We have to start doing it. After mother’s day off course...;)
I have come across a few more spots we can place them.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Oh man ... especially in the beginning... cams do sooo much for making you not feel like you're just some idiot hiking around miles and miles for nothing. It does SOO much toward re-invigorating your drive and persistence. Because now you have proof and you KNOW they are there, so logically you then know if you're persistent enough, you'll eventually make it happen. Such a good positive feeling when you see 'em on cam. It's freakin' magical.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu