game on

• Thread starter wackum stackum mackum
  • Start date
W

wackum stackum mackum

So this year is stacked up for my hunts. I'm starting this weekend for a zone with ao tag. The 20th I'm going to atascadero on a free archery hog hunt on a friends property. August its game on for Utah 5dayspprairie doggin then its LA Sal spike bow hunt. September is dove massacre and local archery bucks. October d16 and this year I will shoot one of those desert freaks. Then its all shotgun all the time. I'm doing two weeks in the valley two weeks at the river for ducks this year then moab for green heads for a week. I guess I'll try to do some work in Nov and DEC with the occasional sea run. Then 21 days in az for OTC archery deer . I'm fully focused this year and prepared diligently for an all out redneck rampage. Looks like I'm gonna need a 3rd freezer.

Keep us updated on your progress of each hunt and season!

OK so I really love the oak studder grassy hills of san Luis obispo but.....I think I'm wasting my time. Seen 16 deer yesterday over water 2 bucks but nothing worth wasting my ao on. Nothing this morning. I guess I just can't let one fly on these midget blacktail. I have d12 super freaks on the brain . Oh well I'm getting regrouped and gonna try to find a hog. Anybody who wants to hunt ao blacktail I have the spot just not what I'm after this year. I have to top my Utah buck in my avatar 27.5 wide 24 inch inside 16 inch g3 p&y 150 and I think the desert is my only option. I love a challenge. Anyone gonna hit d12 for ao

Welcome to the forum Wackum. Sounds like an awesome season you have planed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu