Game Sausages

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Well I got the new 1.5hp meat grinder this week so I decided to have some fun with it. I made 25lbs of elk Italian sausage links and 20lbs of Coues Bratwurst. Definitely didn’t realize how long it was going to take to get it done but man it is so good. We had some Brats with bell peppers, onions and fried eggs this morning and I can honestly say it was the best sausage I have eaten.
I love processing my own game it adds another level to the experience.

A3F4723F-5ED0-4C12-97AF-90BCD7559A5F.jpegE3FCD1B9-1273-4CCB-8C55-EB0A54E4BEBC.jpeg8714EAC8-2B64-45DB-8B73-DB6B9019257C.jpeg

Oh man that Snausage n peppers looks great with the fried eggs. I made a mistake in not adding enough pork fat to my venison snausages and they were a little on the dry side.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu