General Season

Re: genral season

No. D16 opens. 10-27-12.

D11 & D15. Opened today. My brother and friend went out with no luck. They are trying again tomorrow in a different spot that is usually good for a forky.

oic.

thanks jim.

hop your bro gets one

I always thought it was the third Saturday in October till I looked last week. Definatly the last Saturday

Looks like they are moving it back one weekend every year until its gone. Oh no........... I'm getting fired up......... Breathe.........Breathe........

your right Jim, either that or they're going to raise the fees up higher than the non-res fees

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu