German Hunting Terrier pups

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
I have two males left they are 7weeks old. They know the command no & out, pee & poop on the grass if I get them out of the box when they wake up. If you put them in before they poop they let you know they need out.

Tails, dewclaws, shots, wormed, microchipped & papers $800

Only hunters or another working dog need. They do dove to Mt. Lion & bears....blood track, bay, catch 3x their weight of hogs, duck dogs, herding, trap line, Ect........

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
These dogs are big hunters in small packages. I love hunting pigs with Neil and his Jagds. Fearless, agile and smart.

Marks dogs really are Badass. I've seen Bolt in action a couple of times in the field. I also have seen Bruce's dog Angus in action at the trainers house. Have to say these dogs are smart, and love to hunt.

Thanks guy for the kind words......they don't lack anything in the hunt drive department

I have two hunters that said they want them so they should be gone in a day or two

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu