Getting it done in Michigan

SoCalRebelHunter

Sworn to hunt, Loyal to none
Jan 22, 2012
East El Cajon
Went out this morning for round two of ducking. We managed 4 ducks with my two being a pair mallard drake and hen along with an albino mallard and a hooded merganser. Over all a good day!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388253977528.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388253977528.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 63
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388253992284.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388253992284.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 67
Not quite yet LP. We spent almost all of November looking for a house and then my wife had a baby right before Xmas. We're supposed to be closing escrow this week, then moving so I have yet to hunt any yotes. But soon! We're buying a house in the country on 12 acres so I should be able to hunt and trap predators there.

SoCalRebelHunter said:
Not quite yet LP. We spent almost all of November looking for a house and then my wife had a baby right before Xmas. We're supposed to be closing escrow this week, then moving so I have yet to hunt any yotes. But soon! We're buying a house in the country on 12 acres so I should be able to hunt and trap predators there.

That's cool

Nice to see you settle in on the hunting. Thanks for staying in touch with SCH!

BTW - are you sure that "Albino" mallard isn't the neighbors pet off their pond? ???

If it didn't have weird eyes I'd say it was a pet duck for sure. But I'm saying its a wild one. Even the toenails are white! Tame, wild, whatever...thing is weird!

Lungpopper said:
When your white duck was falling out of the sky. Did you hear the word "AFLAC" at any time during its fall?
They maybe looking for a new duck now.
Ha! It did have a funny quack.

SoCalRebelHunter said:
If it didn't have weird eyes I'd say it was a pet duck for sure. But I'm saying its a wild one. Even the toenails are white! Tame, wild, whatever...thing is weird!

My 2 cents is .........way cooler then any white duck I've killed. My 3rd cent is I want to shoot down the famous AFLAC duck down

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu