Getting to be go time..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
oh boy...the tinkering has begun...thinking I better shoot her before i go..a bit dusty..and needing a blood letting..standby..oh, and i,ll be wearing my NEW R2R shirt!! Now that I've got a plethora of them!20200825_094313.jpg

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
prolly gonna need more than 5 arrows though....uggh

oh boy...the tinkering has begun...thinking I better shoot her before i go..a bit dusty..and needing a blood letting..standby..oh, and i,ll be wearing my NEW R2R shirt!! Now that I've got a plethora of them!View attachment 45645

And your rockin Victory Arrows ! Them Gamers are laser beams. Be the arrow !

Reactions: HATCHET1
Mine has been sitting in the safe for a year. I have been kicking around putting 10 arrows through it this weekend and then going hunting next weekend for the D16 archery opener. This is all a true statement .
Dude..
I Gotta pic up another 5..also go out to the junk drawer and see what's rollin around for broadheads..hoping ive still got a few old bear razors in 125gr. With the bleeder blades!!! Im nervous....im t20200825_124344.jpghinking about switching bows and bringing old faithful out of retirement...Easton game getters..fingers..and 1 sight pin...oh man...layin logs..

Mine has been sitting in the safe for a year. I have been kicking around putting 10 arrows through it this weekend and then going hunting next weekend for the D16 archery opener. This is all a true statement .

Thinking about doing the same. Sub 30 yards I can pick up my bow and hit my target anytime...now 50 yards takes a lot more practice.

Holy smokes... that's next level sh!t right there. Let's roll... just got out of a 9 hour sit and passed on a couple. Hottest sit I've ever done... heat stroke. Dust that sucker off... Ed F20200826_090110.jpg

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
I have never been Been able to control my self In Those situations

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu