Giant revel1 mountain bike 250 OBO

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Hey all since im not selling my 870 (sorry) i decided to let go of my hardly used mountain bike. $250
its a few years old and in near new condition. it would make a good bike to put a trailer on a peddle into the back country to scout with.

For sale a near new Giant Revel 1 It has front and rear disk brakes, front shocks and it it 24 speed with 26" tires. Comes with bottle cage, under seat bag, 2 new tire tubes, Co2 tire air up kit with 3 bottles and tire spoons to change your tire on the trail. it has aggressive tires on it from kenda and comes with the original soft 8's as well. It is a size Medium and fits me im 6ft with a 30" inseam.
Bike has less then 20 miles on it it is near new and all tuned up with no problems what so ever.
Id like to sell it this Sunday so make a great offer if interested

May trade for a 3-5 person canoe 17-19ft or a compound bow.

and if its not a rule breaker the link to the ad on CL.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/spo/5139487622.html

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu