glassing equipment

S

stikbrandon

i was thinking about buying some Bushnell ultra legends 10x42 and was wondering what you guys thought of them or should i buy a different kind ????
I'm not looking to spend more than 350

thanks guys
brandon

I don't know that model personally, I have owned Bushnell products and they are good, Bushnell has been doing it for a long time and they wouldn't be in business if they did it otherwise. My best suggestion is buy the best you can afford (set a budget), spend more on your glass than your gun and you will never be disappointed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu