GMR and Azusa closed now..anyone hunting angeles forest..??

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
looks like i will be heading up the 2 saturday...was told the south side of the 2 is open near upper big tujunga and chilao....anyone else headin up there...i gonna do some scouting/hunting there..?

Crap ! It's closed? I was going to go up at first light tomorrow to hang a stand for my wife and clear a trail. Is it all closed or just the area off the south fork where the fire started? ??? ??? ???

update on the Rt 39 azusa...it is open but the gmr and the road that connects it to the east fork is still closed till further notice..was told this by the forestry...in other news jumped a small forky as i was scouting out a different spot off the 39...of course i did not have my bow with me...!!! i just saw this little area off the road and decided to take a quick walk thru it...and bammo...deer... ::)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu