Going out on the dolphin

Got on the fish good today. Caught and released 15 Calicos on the am trip 10 on the pm trip. All short fish but fun as hell to catch. Also caught 6 mackerel and 2 small red rock cod. Also at the last spot of the day we started a chum line so I threw the iron on the bow and had a 25lb yellow follow it in less than an inch from the jig then spooked when it saw the boat
0390cf013c2f9dac318923688df0b678.jpg

Lungpopper said:
Missed out on the Yellowtail, but at least you have a cool shirt on.
This shirt has become lucky in the last month or so lol. Since I got it I always catch fish in it but most of the pictures I had a sweatshirt on in

Daily Double found the summer sandbass yesterday limits for 25 and 5 or 6 yellows. Time to go fishing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu