Going to try and carv a gun

Ghost guns! Stick it to the man! Post lots of pictures, videos, and tutorials please.
N.N.N.NnnnooooOOO!!! Shhh!!! If you say those words two times in a row Kevin DeLeon appears to eternally torment your rights!!!

so @I like gofers please introduce your self....

so far all we know is you are from Canada!

so @I like gofers please introduce your self....

so far all we know is you are from Canada!

He’s my best friend, his name is Chet and he’s my classmate. I don’t think he wants to share more but I can tell you we both live in Alberta! I’m the more “ducks and grouse and deer” type of guy and he’s the “gophers and porcupines and sparrows” kinda guy! He loves the outdoors and his dad owns a farm in Saskatchewan which he loves to hunt on!
Sincerely, Nezar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a farmer/town boy and I’m part of the Schafer family I’m 10 and ya that’s all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu