Good day

brice s

Aug 3, 2012
El Cajon
Went out with josh Pearson and SD birds today. While Johnny missed all the action me and josh got into 2 lions at 200 yards. One collared. Both complete toads saw them 50 minutes apart glassed em up in the same area and both took the same path across the mountain. Watched them for about 5 minutes each. As for deer report was about 20 does. 2 pretty decent forkies and one small 2x3. Also 2 spikes. Both forkies should have died but will get Into something bigger next time hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are seeing a ton of lions out there itd make me kinda nervous to drag a buck out of their(but id still do it) in the dark

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu