Good Luck Tomorrow

Any ducks die today? Hello...? I'm at a softball tournament all weekend so I'm living vicariously through you guys. Someone had to have a decent strap.. nothing posted yet?!

I heard SJ sweatline guys got out after shoot time ,glad the idiots didn't change wister check station to be the same as SJ.

Did wister switch to the new system or are they still doing the yellow card? San j did the new system where they scan the barcode on your license and wildlife pass and then have a license printer and print out your card on license paper.

Did wister switch to the new system or are they still doing the yellow card? San j did the new system where they scan the barcode on your license and wildlife pass and then have a license printer and print out your card on license paper.

They tried to switch, but the system crashed after about 5 parties...Heard San J was a total cluster...Maybe, the new system will work, but why change a system that has been in place for years and works?...Another paperless, save the trees program in the great state of California?.... ;)

Back