Good luck with this

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
most ghost gun are manufactured replicas that are manufactured in other countries and are contraban, into this country.
this is again picking on the pro 2 nd amendment supporters.

Reactions: Designed2Hunt
I don’t think you fully understand how many of these “ghost” guns are around, and manufactured in the home. I’m not saying I support any gun laws, I’m just staying there are more than you think

I don’t think you fully understand how many of these “ghost” guns are around, and manufactured in the home. I’m not saying I support any gun laws, I’m just staying there are more than you think
exactly my sentences sometimes not well explained, this law will not stop ghost guns from foreign countries

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu