Got it done this morning on the second to last day!!

"Dragging the deer out was the hard part!! 4 miles to the truck with a deer that weighed in at 140 pounds dressed out"

This is precisely why I carry a knife and some old pillow cases. All that caveman glory stays on the ground. Pictures happen at DRT.

"Dragging the deer out was the hard part!! 4 miles to the truck with a deer that weighed in at 140 pounds dressed out"

This is precisely why I carry a knife and some old pillow cases. All that caveman glory stays on the ground. Pictures happen at DRT.

Definitely will be investing in a pack out pack for my longer distant hunts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on a fine buck. And what tony said.lol dragging bodies starts to get old. Bone them out. It's a tiny bit easier.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu