Got Pigs

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Super tired just got home. Bottom line our group got a few pigs. I blew the snot out of mine with a TSX. The picture is the entrance not exit freaking devastating. Bullet went threw the butt and found it in the throat. It was the only shot I could get on him he was going away from me into the bushes around 100 out give or take. My pig was shot at the same time as the other one in the photo after a long stalk. It was a great double by two left handed shooters 1, 2, boom. I will write more details in the morning enjoy the carnage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 53
I can't sit still an entire day of sitting between morning and evening hunts might as well blast some squirrels. I shot a ton of em. Puts a smile on my face every time I pull the trigger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
It's fake...those bullets don't work.

Congrats Truduct. That is some strong work my friend.

NBK said:
It's fake...those bullets don't work.

Congrats Truduct. That is some strong work my friend.
Thanks. I will stop by the shop soon and tell you about my experience with the guide I told you I was using. Let's just put it this way I will never recommend him for a pig hunt. Great guy but man real bad taste in my mouth after it was all said and done. I won't go into to much detail and won't mention outfitter name here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu