Gotta spade my bitch and cut out a breast tumor........need a vet

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
My guy in La Jolla retired I have another guy in Corona but I live in SD 805/52 any recommendations near me?

High Valley vet clinic in Ramona, Ask for Dr Savage, she is senior there and has been surgeon for her entire career. I trust her impeciably. Dr Beth Gordon who owned the clinic just sold the pratice to another vet who has vowed to keep it from becoming corporate. We just had a dog there this morning that is senior (13) and appeared to have had a stroke. The new owner spent over an hour evaluating the high age dog and we all felt good about his approach to a diagnosis.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Did you mean spade (like this)... Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 10.21.28 AM.png

...or spayed (like this)... spay.jpg

(Sorry, couldn't pass that one up or I'd have to turn in my comedian's union card.)

My guy in La Jolla retired I have another guy in Corona but I live in SD 805/52 any recommendations near me?
They have taken care of my pets for decades.
El Cajon Valley Veterinary Hospital - Animal hospital
560 N Johnson Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020

(619) 444-9491

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu