gps 2.jpgonx.jpg
gps 3.jpg
gps back.jpggps on.jpg

Attachments

• onx.jpg
    onx.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 7
TJ,

I hate to sound like a dumb $hit (I know easy to do...lol)...But, will this work when a cell phone doesn't?...Like New Mexico or Utah boonies?

Steve,
Your cell phone works everywhere. Just download the area on ONx and go to airplane mode.

Thanks Darryl...I do save areas on OnX...Just thought this may be better than saving areas, since the areas are restricted to a square and driving between areas can be pretty wide/far.

Reactions: Lungpopper
Steve,

Yes this does not need to be downloaded/saved before hand just turn on the GPS and you are good to go.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu