Great shoot!

Best club in the valley mike!!!!!!

Looks like a great shoot. Congrats on getting out with your son, those are hours you treasure for a lifetime.

Awesome shoot Slues! And congrats regarding your offspring - well done!

I am heading down to the club tomorrow morning.

LCRA is the top spot again this weekend. Good thing you can't hunt this weekend so the rest of us can get a few. Btw I drew a #1 for this weekend!!!!!!

Thanks.
Birds were on the thin side. Not a lot of fat. Had a few porkers though. Quality and quantity is a great thing.

Bill you picking up the boats for your buddies?

Dark bird count increased 400% from last week. I am looking forward to grounding a few black 747's. All we need now is some wind from the North and pellets will fly!

Surface-to-air missiles will be flying. I hear FAA has restricted the airspace in case John mistakes a real 747 for one of those birds. ;D

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu