GreatTimes in PV

dusty

Nov 9, 2012
Decided to go down with some old friends and a few new ones down to Puerta Vallarta and fish aboard the Maximus. Day one we ended up with 1 cow, 5 school sized 30-175# tuna, some dorado, and 3 sailfish. Day two we ended up with 2 more cows, 8 more schoolies 65-160, and some pargo on the way home. Great times, with great Captain and crew aboard the Maximus. Here is a nice grade tuna I whooped on in about 5 mins. Fished 130# seagaur, seeker 2x4 with an ATD 30. Cant wait to go back in Jan!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1474385_765072740173970_1848471813_n.jpg
    1474385_765072740173970_1848471813_n.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 134
Margaritas were great!!!!!! We went through a few gallons. I tried to take it easy but they taste so good when its so hot!!!!

The maximus and their operation as a while is world class. I was a sporty deckhand for years and went with some buddys on the maximus for a won editorial. The bite was nothing short of pnenominal and the grade of fish was better than any 18 day I've worked. If anyone wants a top notch tuna experience look up the maximus

wackums back said:
The maximus and their operation as a while is world class. I was a sporty deckhand for years and went with some buddys on the maximus for a won editorial. The bite was nothing short of pnenominal and the grade of fish was better than any 18 day I've worked. If anyone wants a top notch tuna experience look up the maximus

Hey Wackum, Did you do the trip with Brandon?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu