Ground Squirrel Hunt (narrated)

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey all, the forum is looking great here with the upgrades and I'm much enjoying using and reading all the awesome content. I would normally post under the "Airgun" gate but felt the need to show just how practical modern high powered PCPs can be and promote our sport. These are amazing hunting tools that are super capable for Varmint hunting purposes up to Coyote size. I hunt with several guys who use firearms and have become quite the enabler to many of them getting hooked on air. haha I wanted to share a video I put together that may show the excitement of hunting in open natural terrain. In this video I will take you on an Air Rifle Ground Squirrel Hunting Adventure. This is an amazing property that has the perfect habitat for the California Ground Squirrel . We use a variety of Airguns from .22 up to .35 calibers. Narrated by myself and filmed by SteveO from Dreamhobbies. The conditions were somewhat windy but still made some excellent kills with the total tally near 50+GS. Anyone has interest in Airguns I'm always happy to answer questions the best I can!! Here are a few photos to go along with the video....

Mwbd5Hi.jpg

Marley and I sighting in the .30 beast
VbCXZQZ.png

Live targets out to 300 yards
QLtQL9R.png

wWVWWGQ.jpg

AHEUgVI.png

Giving a headache at 98 yards in heavy wind
0gGu4js.jpg

Me doing some filming

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu