GSP hunter looking for a good home

Hylas

Jul 7, 2015
So i got this 4yr old male German Shorthaired Pointer June 3rd from a respected trainer. He hunts he does well on the electric collar tone is generally all you need hes house broken and hes actually a really good dog when im home as long as food isnt left within reach, my problem is he can jump my 6 and a half foot brick wall to run the neighborhood, he comes back but its a liability. I dont really wanna let him go but at the same time i dont want him getting out and getting hit by a car. If anyone is in the market for a hunting dog im not looking to profit off him just get back what im in on him which is about $1,000.00 Price includes dog, fresh set of shots and brand new bed collar/leash and a brand new Sportdog 425 collar/remote PM me for more info

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu