GSP pups available.

P.J. Mc Adam's has turned out some great pups over the years. The easiest pup I ever trained came from her. Brett Bigley brought the pup to us (SD Navhda chapter member). I trained the dog to retrieve in two weeks (amazing) I would show the pup something once and he would look me straight in the eye and would go and do what I asked of him. Also P.J. is the proprietor of Iron Mountain outfitters in La Mesa and has great store that specializes in Carharrt and Filson clothing as well as other work related gear.

Also P.J. is the proprietor of Iron Mountain outfitters in La Mesa and has great store that specializes in Carharrt and Filson clothing as well as other work related gear.

Indeed.. for those who have been asking about snake gaiters, go swing by Iron Mtn.. not sure if they have any in stock but I picked up my Turtleskins there years ago, as well as some Filson and Carhartt upland gear. Also where I met Dapper Dan.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu