Guided hunt

duck-boy

Nov 25, 2015
Anyone here ever hunt with "California Guide Service"? They hunt out of San Francisco Bay. I'm thinking of booking a sea hunt with them to try something different. Wondering if anyone has any experience with them....

Ron,

Ask for referrals....Are they members of CWA or DU?....Website or Facebook page?

ps...I was part of a group a number of years ago that went to Washington to hunt elk & deer...The outfitter/guide was a fireman...So, the folks that had set this hunt up trusted him and they didn't ask many questions...As soon as I got there and ask a few basic hunting questions, I knew it was a scam...He said he would sent half their money back...He never did....:mad:

Reactions: duck-boy
Hey Rick, Yes booked a hunt out on the SF Bay. Different guide service though. One day from boat for sea ducks and the other from the banks for divers. Should be interesting.

After you hunt with Melynda, come hunt with us a couple days. We guide 90 miles north of Sacramento
To be honest Stefan, we decided to try this hunt because our last two separate trips up there on guided goose hunts were very unproductive. I know that nothing is guaranteed but we really expected more than a couple geese on these hunts. We booked a two day figuring that maybe if one day was bad the other day would hopefully make up for it. But nope, bad both days.......

Funds are definitely an issue too.
But.....that being said, we will already be up there and I really wanted to book a hunt with you. Maybe we should head your way for a hunt.

Got to think about this one for a bit...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu