D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Saw another rattler scouting yesterday just about bit my dog

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407515990.078071.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407515990.078071.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 83
I know every ones different opinions on them but mine is I hate them to so I personally kill any I see especially when I'm with my kids or my dog.

I hope she is in rattler heaven by now.. ::)

pretty snake.... just saying grab my tail

ivhunter said:
I hope she is in rattler heaven by now.. ::)
I wish but my dad said we shouldnt kill it. We shoulda though it was on a heavily walked trail but he doesn't like to kill snakes anywhere but around houses. It was a bad decision IMO not to kill it over 5 people walked past it and didn't notice it

Wow! Glad none of you were bit. I've been waiting to find some out where I hunt. Supposedly they are all over, but in three years of walking all over the miles of land in that area I haven't seen or heard one. :(

When I do though, it will become a snack and a hat band. :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu