Hawaiian Deer

CazadorSuerte

Jan 19, 2019
Over here enjoying the Aloha and have seen some pretty nice deer here. Axis deer I believe. Local boys stacked some nice ones but didn’t want any photos from the light skinned boy. Turkeys chucker and some pigs are here too

Island motto is. Visit, spend, go home. Aloha is not an invitation to move here.

Reactions: sportyg
Over here enjoying the Aloha and have seen some pretty nice deer here. Axis deer I believe. Local boys stacked some nice ones but didn’t want any photos from the light skinned boy. Turkeys chucker and some pigs are here too

Island motto is. Visit, spend, go home. Aloha is not an invitation to move here.
Yeah they don't want too many main landers moving over there unless you have family from there.

Fascinating. What type of terrain do chukar occupy there? Terrain not like CA, NV, ID that I've been too.

If you've never chased the red legs in Lava fields...your missing out..Way tufrer then CA...you will have blood coming from your body if you do it right..red lava..and black lava...there is a difference..there both sharp and slippery...both Willl make you bleed.. anything for a bird though..I like Hawaii

Reactions: ilovesprig
If you've never chased the red legs in Lava fields...your missing out..Way tufrer then CA...you will have blood coming from your body if you do it right..red lava..and black lava...there is a difference..there both sharp and slippery...both Willl make you bleed.. anything for a bird though..I like Hawaii
how about the dog?

I was the dog...but the lava will be tuff on him for sure..dudes do it though..booty's..good ones..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu