He Slipped!

Cali Ridge Runner

Nov 25, 2012
San Diego
Caught up with the 3x3 this morning. Had a couple jobs cancel so I headed home, grabbed my gear and jumped in the jeep! Didn’t get to the spot till almost 8am. It was perfect, sun was just hitting the ridges and the deer were definitely active and wanting to get some of that morning sun after a cold wet night. Two bucks on a doe. Pulled out the grunter and he played just long enough to get a clean shot. Dropped in his tracks. Get to spend the rest of rifle helping a couple youngsters fill their first tag hopefully.B2DCA67A-9A07-4D98-9E03-0B35B4DCF134.jpegF0313748-BEE1-4339-B2C5-62564D28BB76.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The stars were in proper alignment for you. Nice buck, got to love it when jobs get cancelled and you make a run a bag a buck in short order. :thumbs-up-animated-emoji:

Reactions: Cali Ridge Runner
Stud for sure Tony. Did not surprise me though. You are a get er' done hunter fo sho.

I knew you were going to go back and get him.

Reactions: Cali Ridge Runner

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu