Headed out this morning

Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog
Apr 19, 2011
Inland
Gonna look for those Bluefin tuna and whatever else we can find. Will post up report later....keeping a positive attitude, first trip if the year. ???

You kill any bluefin? I know theirs been some monsters speared lately I know of 4 over 130 lbs but haven't heard of any monsters caught on rod and reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left MB with decent sized dines, but they were beat. Started at the North 9 and got on a paddy right away. I farmed my first two yellowtail (pulled the hook) and we landed four more toads of 25+ lbs. The paddy stop shut down and we headed towards the 182 for Nadda...Saw some free jumping tuna (larger models) but no takers. Lots of signs of life with all the birds. On the last stop, the Mola Mola came around the boat. He was probably 4'x4' square. They are cool fish to see..

Attachments

• P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 21
  • P1010033.JPG
    P1010033.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • P1010034.JPG
    P1010034.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
Nice job on the Jacks Mike. Those are going to be tasty on the grill.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu