Hello SHC

dblsmk

Mar 6, 2018
Palm Springs Ca.
I like this site, glad I found it, being born and raised in So. Cal. and doing my hunting in this part of the state.
My primary interest is bird hunting, now limited to upland.
My name double smoke comes from my enjoying dove hunting using my s x s 20 ga. muzzle loader.
Anyway, glad to be here and Thank You.

Reactions: Goyaałé and Moves
Welcome to the form. Went to the range a few years back with the girls and a guy was shooting a muzzle loader it was as pretty cool and the kids thought it was wild to see all the smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d'smoke,

Welcome to SCH.....How do you find them behind all that smoke?.....lol
The first time I shot two going away dove with it I wouldn't have know I got them if it wasn't for my buddy telling me I hit both. With Pyrodex now it isn't quite as bad, you just look under the cloud.

I like this site, glad I found it, being born and raised in So. Cal. and doing my hunting in this part of the state.
My primary interest is bird hunting, now limited to upland.
My name double smoke comes from my enjoying dove hunting using my s x s 20 ga. muzzle loader.
Anyway, glad to be here and Thank You.

Welcome Double Smoke!

Wow, that gun does sound exciting! I love upland hunt with my breech loading 20 bore.

If you want to connect I live in Anaheim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu