Help me. ... Help me

Gosh Sluester -

Does this mean you aren't going to teach me how to duck hunt this year?

This is what happens when your nice to everyone all the time. Its like if you can't poop, it just keeps building and building and then it eventually it has to come shooting out of somewhere. ;)

Out of every thing I've killed one of the most memorable things I didn't even shoot.

I was 15 1/2 I wasn't even aloud to drive a car by my self and me and a buddy went down and hit the ditches. He shot a big roster. It was so awsome all those trips of Perry dragging me down and doing all the work. I felt good I got up and got it done alone. I felt like a guide.

On the flip side it started a addiction that they can only clear up once you die.

Long story short I was doing it when I was a kid. No maps just getting lost and learning by failure.

Don't be afraid of new stuff because when u find something good it's worth more then gold

No worries Mikey. I know you probably get asked to hook guys up more then anyone I know. And these guys don't know how often you donate a tree or a blind or your time helping young people find the outdoor connection, But I do. So go ahead and voice your opinion or go poop or what ever you need to do brother.

Throw out gps coordinates to state park locations

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 148
Johnny - did you get help posting that?

Mike you can have my keys any time you want...

Hey Mike did you have to walk bare foot uphill both ways in the snow when you were a kid?

Come on you know those BD guys can't hunt on their own

What's funny I got an old guy who's been hunting before I was born and he got mad when I wouldn't give up my euro spot

Where did the guy go that had beer for hunting spots? That was how you do it!!!!!

MJB said:
Come on you know those BD guys can't hunt on their own

What's funny I got an old guy who's been hunting before I was born and he got mad when I wouldn't give up my euro spot

hahahaha I am in that category. Hmmmm so where's your spot hahahaha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu